Bowling Club Membership
Be part of a great club!
- Discounts on Food and Beverage purchases.
- Free entry into members draws.
- Discounts on Entertainment.
- Pay by Points: build up points on your Member account via purchases at the Club and redeem them at the Bar and Bistro.
- Member Kiosk: swipe your card when you enter the Club and win vouchers redeemable at the Bar and Bistro.
By joining as a social member you can enjoy the facilities of the Club and bowl socially (but not competitively).
Full members can play socially and competitively, with membership to the Royal NSW Bowlers Association and the Bowling Club.
A Full membership subsidised by the Club.
Junior memberships are for Bowlers 17 years and under who wish to bowl socially and competitively with membership to the Royal NSW Bowlers Association subsidised by the Club.
*All memberships, or change of membership status, need to be approved by the Club’s Board.
Become a member today and be part of this great club and the Coonabarabran community.
To join the Club:
1. Download the Membership Application Form.
2. Complete Section 1 and Section 2.
3. Submit the Membership Application Form to the Main Bar at the Club, together with payment and photo I.D.